tirsdag 16. august 2011

Have you ever wondered how to get more refferals...

Have you ever wondered how to get more refferals without begging or nagging!
Well, there dosen't actually exist any easy way of doing this without some effort.

About 3 hours ago I tried to advertise one of the PTC sites that I am a member of. 3000 clicks was distributed but guess what. I got only 3 ****** refferals from those clicks.

Of course. It was risky but that little!!

Either way, there still exist a easier way. I was thinking about this for a while. And came up with an idea.
Instead of advertising the PTC site. I'll, Either advertise this site since then, when I get alot of traffic here, it will rise on the google traffic rank and other search engines and it will much easier be noticebul and then it will just go up, Up and UP with traffic.
Here I can post more PTC banner, refferal links and other stuff that will make me money faster.

So guys, getting refferals, isn't that easy. Specially if you're talking about a site that has almost over 2 million users.

So guys. If you wanna help me out. Please create an account from this link below or this banner.
Even though you maybe don't like Clixsense, please help me out. I've used up 20 USD and I have only gotten 14 refferals. That's tragic! ****!!!

http://www.clixsense.com/?3616987



Thanks to the people that help me out! :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - great blog.

    I am already a member of ClixSense, sorry.

    http://naeemptc.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Ok. No Problem. Just hope I get someone

    SvarSlett