søndag 15. januar 2012

SwitchEasy Colors Case Turquoise Review

Review Of
SwitchEasy Colors Case Turquoise
For iPod Touch 4th Generation

Link for this product:


About three days ago, I got this SwitchEasy case. The sent me this case so I could make a review of it. Thanks SwitchEasy for sending me this! 

The case I got has a turquoise color with a lighter turquoise glossy button. I have been using this case for three days and I'm afraid I want be able so say much negative about it. The product is at first look very attractive and elegant. Since my iPod is scratchy and with many ugly marks, this case can really make my iPod shine and feel new again. I am so far more tham satisfied, the glossy and soft button really makes this case stand out from the rest hard plastic cases. It really is special.

When the case arrived, it arrived inside this packaging. Once again inside a plastic bag. The packaging is very nice and somehow very pleasant to look at! You can see how the case looks like, the protectors and the other included parts are inside the case.


The backside provides simple but more than enough information about the case. Nice color choice on the backside. As you can see it includes two Anti Static Membranes (Screen Protectors), two Headphone Jack Protectors, two Dock Connection Protectors and a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.


When you take the case out of the package this is how it looks like. The nice colorish paper, covering the included protectors, info's and the wipe is fresh! 
The case is dark turquoise and very attractive!



Pros

  • The packaging is elegant, attractive and nice to look at. Definitely attracts customers at first look!
  • The backside provides just enough information about the product, but not too much so it becomes boring to even look at.
  • There is many things included with this case, like two dust jack protectors and two dust dock connection protectors. If that's not all, you get two screen protectors, a microfiber cleaning cloth and an awesome case!
  • The main attraction and the thing that makes this case really stand out, is first of all the amazing good color choice. Then there is the soft, glossy button. Somehow I love pressing the homebutton.
  • The case itself is perfect! Color choice, the felling inside your hand, attractive and fabulous!
  • The cutouts are accurate and precise. No bad factory mistakes.
  • Since the case is made of silicone it could save your iPod Touch 4 from getting scratches and various damages when dropped

Cons

  • There is actually only one thing I slightly dislike about this case. I am doubting myself if I even should consider it as a dislike, since I actually don't mind the color at all. The contrast is maybe unwise, but it doesn't matter, cause it looks really nice. The glossy button and the case color are too similar to each other. They should maybe have chosen a darker turquoise color, or any other color, but honestly I don't think they should change it at all. 

When all the included accessories are taken out of the case, this is how the "boss", itself looks like. It's really nice, the turquoise color is perfect, no dimmed colors or factory painting mistakes! I also really like how they placed the company logo inside the case, since many other case producers place there logo outside, and that's just ruins the case!


The glossy button. This is absolutely the main attraction. I was yesterday just sitting with my iPod in my lap, and pressing the home button, for like 30 times. I know this sounds weird, pressing the homebutton for no practical reason, but I was watching television and it was jolly good!



The cutouts for the camera is precise and well made. The same with the power button . I guess it would have been cool to have all the cutouts and volume rockers in various and different colors. Unfortunately, this would increase production costs very much, I guess.


The volume rockers. Detailed, nice, perfect...



One of the extra included things you get with the case, are these dock connection protectors, and the jack connection protectors. The point with these are of course to protect the parts on your iPod Touch from dust, that you can get problems with once in a while. 



The protectors above should be pushed inside these slots, when the case is on the iPod, together with the screen protector, then the case is complete!



I want to once again, say "thank you", to SwitchEasy for sending me these products with Express shipment for reviewing. SwitchEasy has amazing cases are one of the best I've seen. This logo is inside the case, so you can't see it from the outside. Great!! 





Total Conclusion

This is the best case I owned so far in my entire life, even though this is my forth iPod Touch 4g case I have.  "Perfect, with a slightly little doubt of possible improvement with the color contrasts", describes this case just right! This is 100% recommended for all iPod Touch 4 users, that like turquoise colors, and that enjoys having iPod Touch 4 Generation cases on. If you search for a perfect, outstanding and beyond the usual mainstream cases, then choose this one!

Extra Recommended!!

Link for this product:

SwitchEasy's website:


Video Unboxing Of The Case!







Written By Luka Momcilovic



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar