mandag 9. april 2012

Review: Proporta 4G iPod Touch Advanced Screen Protector - High Clarity

REVIEW: Proporta 4G iPod Touch Advanced Screen Protector - High Clarity 


This is the first product I've ever received from Proporta. As a starting out product for me to review I was shipped an "Advanced Screen Protector". It has mostly made me satisfied with it, and my "greatproduct", checklist was almost impeccable! There was, as almost any other product some, or very few contraries, that can be changed.

When receiving the product you will most likely be given a package like this, it's not much bigger the the palm of your hand. That can as well give you a small perspective of how big the product packaging itself is.


When removed from it's packaging, this is what you get! Proporta Advanced Screen Protector for you iPod Touch 4G. High Clarity, scratch-free protection. Of course, this is for your iPod Touch 4G, there will be some differences for other models and devices.


There is not much interesting on the backside, only some basic info about the screen protector, and some language translations.


It's like an envelope, and inside lay the goods. 


The goods... You notice how I ruined the screen protector, well I'm not familiar with the "placing on screen protector", technique although I was given a nice instruction manual, with well explaining steps. An orange cleaning cloth, a card for removing bubbles, the screen protector and a nice bag of tea, like a bonus for reviewers (I think).







Pros

  • Includes a well-written instruction manual, with images for guidance, good explaining text in many languages.
  •  They supplement the product with a cleaning cloth, a card for removing bubbles, the screen protector, and an instruction manual and of course the bag of tea, but that was like a bonus. (for me)
  • The screen protector is of great quality, high clarity, scratch free and dust proof, If I haven't imagined that.

Cons

  • There isn't much, but the price of the whole thing is maybe slightly over reasonable. 4.95 GBP for just this, is a bit too much. There are many sites that offer similar screen protectors, but that have a loss of nice packaging, but the functionality is the same. 


Conclusion

There does not exist many screen protectors of great quality. Proporta is definitely of the good to choose from. The price tag is the only thing that bothers me, maybe if they sell the screen protectors individually for the buyers they could lower the price. If you look at it my way, "do I really need all the paper decoration, the cleaning cloth, the instruction manual (maybe I do)  and the card bubble remover. 

However, I recommend it, but consider the price as something a bit to much. 

Thanks Proporta

Written by Luka Momcilovic

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar