lørdag 21. april 2012

TheSnugg iPad Leather Case And Holder Review

I do not own an iPad, but TheSnugg was still kind and sent me this. Taken in cosiduration that I do note  own an iPad, could result in that this review want be as good as if I had one. Blame Apple for having so pricey devices! 
However, I will do my very best to cover all aspects which are necessary to include.

When I opened it I immideately noticed how stiff it was, it wasn't flexible somehow, it made a weird noise when the upper part is moved, and there is a bending point, which could have been made smoother. 

I'm not sure if TheSnugg made a hole on the center of the iPad 1 case, but I think that's very nice done by them, because now I have an iPad 1 and an iPad 2 and iPad 3 case. Great!

The most interesting thing about this case is the little hole on the top of the case. Exactly where the camera lens is placed on the newer iPad 2 and iPad Resolutionary. It's very well done making that little extra hole. I can now use it for more devices. Why they did it? I'm not sure, but I assume that on iPad 1 the light sensor is placed there. So they didn't want to cover that particular place. The good thing is that I can use it as a camera hole for an iPad 2 or an iPad Resolutionary. 


On the top you can see the little hole that is perfectly centered. 


Nicely cut out for the home button. Very smooth!



From a different point of view. I like the look of the case, and how they used white sewing tread to make a good contrast between the black and the white!



This keeps the iPad into place when moving so it doesn't slide out.


This clip keeps the iPad in a standing position, when you want it to be standing of course. 



Pros



  • Feels good in your hand while carrying it
  • Good design, and choosing and many functions.
  • Nice color!
  • good protection against scratches on the backside of the iPad, and on the front if you've got a screen shield.
Cons

  • Makes weird sounds when use
  • Isn't made of real leather.
Conclusion

Can be used as an iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPad 3 case. Great and cheap instead of those iPad 2 and iPad 3 cases which are much more expensive. Buy this, it's a good choice! Recommended!

Product Link:
http://www.thesnugg.com/ipad-1-cases/snugg-ipad-1-case-cover-and-flip-stand-in-black-leather.aspx

Written by Luka Momcilovic

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar